Multiple language website mix up

  • Hi. I have a bilingual website, English and German. English is the primary language.
    I have issues with the German website, which is characterized by website/de/posttitle.
    In the edit function we see: In Rank Math “Seo” section I can see my German title with the English slug below the title. Also, in the “advanced” section below the German article, I see the English slug proposed as canonical URL (instead if the German slug).
    It is like this in more than the half of my articles. Unfortunately I cannot send snapshots as attachments, is there any possibility?

    Thank you for helping, kind regard, brigitte

    Thank you for replying. Please see sensitive area. Even when I change the canonical URL to the German URL, the general section will not change the slug into the German one.
    Kind regards, brigitte

    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Meetcrete.
Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • All german content is lost. The menu, categories, everything. This can’t happen just like that …

    Now I remember, the login is ip protected. Please advise your IP.


    The Sensitive Data section is completely private, the only one who can see it is you and the staff (you can check it by browsing the thread in an Incognito tab, you won’t see the Sensitive Data section). Also, I don’t see any login data on the section, so we can’t log in there.

    About the IP, that is something we can’t give you since we are a remote team so we are all around the globe (so different IPs) and meanwhile, now I am talking with you, due to the timezones, maybe another one will be the one to log in and check the issue.

    Looking forward to help you.


    Since we did not hear back from you for 15 days, we are assuming that you found the solution. We are closing this support ticket.

    If you still need assistance or any other help, please feel free to open a new support ticket, and we will be more than happy to assist.

    Thank you.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The ticket ‘Multiple language website mix up’ is closed to new replies.