Just installed Rank Math on a site I’m re-building.
I ran the SEO analysis to see my starting point. This generated an accurate mobile snapshot.
Then, I started working on the site by moving the majority of the pages, posts and templates to the “bin”. I also deleted the majority of the media files.
When I ran the SEO analysis again, most of the information changed and was as expected.
However, the Mobile Snapshot is unchanged. The information displayed no longer exists.
I have read the three topics in the forum about this. Two don’t apply. The third, doesn’t make sense to me (https://support.rankmath.com/ticket/seo-analysis-mobile-snapshot-not-updating/)
Thanks for your advice to a new user.
The ticket ‘Mobile Snapshot not updating’ is closed to new replies.