I have an index problem and would like your advise. Should I wait or should I republish with new URL slug?..
On july2021 I published my first 3 articles on a new pet blog on wordpress.
On 07OCT2021 I understood that my 3 articles were taged no index.
I corrected 3 things (see below for details) but since then, they are still no index (according to google search console).
Is this normal?
Have I corrected my sitemap properly?
Should I republish my articles with different URL slug?
– I purges my WP cache (in Siteground), deleted sitemap, went to WordPress Dashboard > Rank Math > Sitemap Settings> I hit the save button, and resubmitted sitemap in google search console.
– RankMath plugin> global meta> set to index (see screenshot)
– WP edit (each individual)post> rankmath sidebar > set index (see screenshot)
– In google search console I inspected URL of these 3 articles and asked to index them.
– In google search console I pressed the VALIDATE tab.
– I checked home URL and URL of these 3 articles on https://datayze.com/index-noindex and they are indexable
– I went though your following articles:
Force a refresh of the xml sitemap by RANKMATH
Google not indexing pages by RANK MATH
How to Fix Submitted URL Marked ‘NoIndex’ Error?
The ticket ‘GS console no index’ is closed to new replies.