Forum Replies Created
I have updated the sensitive data as requested. Can you please check further?
Uninstalled and reinstalled the RankMath plugin. Things seem to be working now, but I’ll continue to test.In reply to: Pages marked as noindex appearing in XML sitemap
Thanks for the helpful response. I’ve done these things, and purged the cache on WPengine and it doesn’t seem to have solved the problem.
Thanks for the reply and screenshot. That solved it. You also need to click Update Cache manually to have it refresh the data from GSC.
I’m new to RankMath, but not new to SEO. It wasn’t clear I would find Search Console settings under General Settings. I wonder if changing the General Settings label to Configuration or something similar would make this more clear.
If I’m looking at the menu, I’d also rename Sitemap Settings to Sitemap, because it’s not clear why I’d access Sitemap settings under Sitemap, but Google Search Console settings under General. I can see the reason for not having GSC settings in the GSC section, in case you want that to be just for website editors, marketing staff, etc.
I’m really glad to have a new option for a solid SEO plugin and I appreciate the work you are doing. Integrations with ahrefs, SEMrush or other tools might be really neat.
Are you referring to the overall website cache? I don’t see a caching option in RankMath.
RankMath was recommended by colleagues at Traffic Think Tank.
I just installed it and am having the same problem with multiple sites appearing in Google Search Console for the sites I manage. I’ll describe it more below.
Site A – Installed RankMath and completed the configuration wizard.
Site B – Installed RankMath and completed the configuration wizard.
When I go to Site A > Rank Math > Search Console the numbers in the Overview are way overinflated.
When I go to Site B > Rank Math > Search Console the numbers in the Overview are way overinflated.
I then looked at the Search Analytics tab and I see that data from Site C is being pulled into both Site A and Site B, despite not even installing the plugin on Site C. Site C isn’t even a WordPress site.