Trying to get property ‘name’ of non-object

#205943
  • Resolved TKRKCE
    free

    Hi,
    I am seeing those warnings in Query monitor on the product page.

    Trying to get property ‘name’ of non-objectTrying to get property ‘name’ of non-object
    wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/replace-variables/class-base.php:106

    Trying to access array offset on value of type int
    wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php:161

    How to fix?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hello,

    Thanks for getting back and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

    We might need to take a closer look at the settings. Please edit the first post on this ticket and include your WordPress logins in the designated Sensitive Data section.

    Please do take a complete backup of your website before sharing the information with us.
    Sensitive Data Section

    It is completely secure and only our support staff has access to that section. If you want, you can use the below plugin to generate a temporary login URL to your website and share that with us instead:

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

    You can use the above plugin in conjunction with the WP Security Audit Log to monitor what changes our staff might make on your website (if any):

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-security-audit-log/

    We really look forward to helping you.

    Hello,

    I have updated the sensitive data as requested. Can you please check further?

    Thank you.

    Hello,

    Thanks for getting back. Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

    I checked and figured out that the issue is being caused because the New category has been selected as the primary category for your product in the database but not on the products page.

    Please set the New as your primary category on the products page or change the primary category to the selected one in your database to resolve the issue.

    Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

    I have set New as your primary category on the products page, deleted the cache. But still the same message appearing. Also after changing category and do the same, still the same message…

    Hello,

    Thanks for getting back. Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

    There were two primary categories assigned to your product and one of them was creating a corrupt entry in your database.

    We have removed that corrupt entry and now you can see that notices aren’t there anymore in the Query Monitor.

    Please check and confirm. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

    I can see that the message disappeared on the product page I sent before but still seeing on some of other product pages as well. And I didn’t assign any of such primary category by myself…

    Can you tell me step by step how you fixed the page before??

    Hello,

    Thanks for getting back. Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

    In your database, under the wp_postmeta table search for the rank_math_primary_category field for the affected products.

    If the products have two entries related to the rank_math_primary_category field then delete the one that doesn’t include the category that you have assigned to the product.

    Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

    Thank you!

    Hello,

    You’re welcome.

    We are glad that we have addressed your concerns, and this issue is already resolved.

    If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime by creating a new ticket to assist you further with anything else.

    Thank you.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The ticket ‘Trying to get property ‘name’ of non-object’ is closed to new replies.