1. You will have to add the ALT text to all the images that you have on your homepage to pass this test. You can add the ALT text from the Media Library or you can enable the Add Missing ALT Attributes option from WP Dashboard > Rank Math > General Settings > Images: https://rankmath.com/kb/image-seo/ to add them automatically.
2. You will get the list of the posts and products that don’t have a focus keyword set. Edit them, add a focus keyword, and save them to pass the test.
3. To pass this test, you will have to add the focus keyword in the title of the affected posts, products, and pages. The post title is the title that you add to the page editor:
4. Please edit the homepage and add a featured image to it or add an image in the Social tab of the meta box. You can also set a global OpenGraph thumbnail from WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Titles & Meta > Global Meta > OpenGraph Thumbnail.
5. The non-minified JS files are the external files and there is nothing you can do to minify them. So you can ignore this test in this case.
6. Request are usually files you include on your page, this may contain tags, images and etc. You can reduce this number of requests on your page as they affect the loading speed of the page. You can refer to this detailed guide: https://mythemeshop.com/blog/wordpress-speed-optimization/
However, please note that there is no established baseline on what the number of requests should be, but the lower, the better.
7. You can get in touch with your host and ask them to disable the directory listings.
You can also follow this guide to learn more about the tests and pass them: https://rankmath.com/kb/seo-analysis/
Once done, please navigate to WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and Clear SEO Analysis Data, and run the SEO analysis again.
Let us know how that goes. Looking forward to helping you.