As far as I can see the sitemap exists, I can download it via the chrome menu, however it does not display as usual in the browser.
XML Validation Results
check No issues detected
Sitemap URL https://mindfulharmonyoasis.com/sitemap_index.xml
Character Set UTF-8
Sitemap is valid Yes
Thank you for contacting Rank Math support. I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your sitemap.
To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:
- Reset your WordPress permalinks by going to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and clicking Save Changes without making any changes.
- Regenerate your sitemap by going to Rank Math > Sitemap Settings and changing the Link per Sitemap to 201 or anything else and then click Save Changes. You can change it later, this is just to regenerate your sitemap. You can follow this screencast: https://i.rankmath.com/pipRDp
- Exclude the Sitemap files of the Rank Math plugin in your caching plugin. The cache could be via a plugin or from the server. For plugins or Cloudflare, please follow this article:
- To make sure your sitemap gets updated immediately, add the following code to your site:
/** * Filter if XML sitemap transient cache is enabled. * * @param boolean $unsigned Enable cache or not, defaults to true */ add_filter( 'rank_math/sitemap/enable_caching', '__return_false');
You can learn how to add this code to your website here: https://rankmath.com/kb/wordpress-hooks-actions-filters/
If none of these steps resolve the issue, please let us know and provide us with your WordPress login details and FTP access in the Sensitive Data section so we can take a closer look.
We hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
I have errors in file:
Erros is by:
<xsl:output method=”html” version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″ indent=”yes”/>
<title>Locations Sitemap – Harmony Hub: Unfolding Inner Peace Through Holistic Health & Mindful Practices Meditation Oasis – BaGRoS</title>
<title>XML Sitemap – Harmony Hub: Unfolding Inner Peace Through Holistic Health & Mindful Practices Meditation Oasis – BaGRoS</title>
<meta http-equiv=”Content-Type” content=”text/html; charset=utf-8″ />
>>> – <<<
This page contains the following errors:
error on line 14 at column 141: Entity ‘ndash’ not defined
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
How to generate
one more time?
I changed the blog name and replaced ndash for short dash.
Thank you for getting back to us.
To help you investigate this issue, we might need to take a closer look at your website and settings. Please follow these steps:
- Edit the first post on this ticket and include your WordPress and FTP logins in the Sensitive Data section. This is a secure section that only our support staff can access.
- Make sure you take a complete backup of your website before sharing the information with us.
- If you prefer, you can use this plugin to generate a temporary login URL to your website and share that with us instead: https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/
- You can also use this plugin to monitor what changes our staff might make on your website (if any): https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-security-audit-log/
We appreciate your cooperation and patience. Thank you for choosing Rank Math.
I have to replace blog name, and removed ndash from the name.
When I refreshed everything, no it’s ok.
So you should send this to programmers, for fix.
I fixed, problem was with
Long dash in the blog name, I removed this dash and now it’s ok.
We are glad to know that this issue has been resolved. Thank you for letting us know.
This ticket will be closed now, but you can always open a new one if you have any other questions or concerns. We are here to help you with anything related to Rank Math.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout this process.
Thank you for choosing Rank Math.
The ticket ‘Sitemap not working’ is closed to new replies.