Thank you for contacting the support and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.
The SEO Analysis seem to work fine on your site. The issue seems to be on the Analytics module. Please follow these steps:
If you are not seeing any data inside your Analytics module, this guide might help you.
A. Pre-check List
1. You should not be using Google Analytics v4 or Matomo Analytics.
2. Update to the latest version of Rank Math Free
B. Refresh Tokens
1. Please delete RankMath’s app from here:
2. Re-create tables by clicking WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Re-create database Tablebutton.
3. Reconnect the account inside Rank Math by clicking here and ensure that you approve all the permission notices that shows up:
WP Dashboard >> Rank Math >> General Settings >> Analytics tab, and click the
4. Let the process complete and it might take around 30 minutes.
5. Now head over to WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Rebuild Index for Analyticsbutton.
6. Please check if the data shows up here:
If that does not help, please paste the data from here:
WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > System Status and click the
Copy System Info to Clipboardbutton
We really look forward to helping you.
I have followed the steps you describe here. Overall optimization report can be seen but search traffic, impressions, keywords are not appearing. Can you advise please. Thanks!
Upon checking, can you please try and reconnect the Google Service account inside Rank Math?
Let us know when it is done, and we will have another look.
I reconnected the Google service account, In the previous steps, I was asked to remove Rank math access from the google account for analytics report. I reconnected again. Thanks!
Thank you for keeping in touch.
Upon checking your analytics dashboard, it seems the data is started displaying. Please check the video screencast in the Sensitive Data section.
Let me know if you can see it on your end.
Looking forward to helping you.
Yes, the data is displaying now.
Thank You so much!
We are super happy that this issue is already resolved. If you have any other questions in the future, know that we are here to help you.
If you don’t mind me asking, could you please leave us a review (if you haven’t already) on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/seo-by-rank-math/reviews/#new-post about your overall experience with Rank Math? We appreciate your time and patience.
If you have another question in the future, please feel free to create a new forum topic, and it will be our pleasure to assist you again.
The ticket ‘SEO analysis report not showing up.’ is closed to new replies.