Search console – still not working.

  • 1. This problem comes and goes. I set up the Search Console by verifying my account:
    2. I’ve entered the authentification code.
    3. 13 days ago my site was listed in the Search Console dropdown box. I chose it and everything seemed to work tho I was not getting any info from Google thru RankMathSEO. Instructions saying I should try the “manual” method. Did not work either.
    4. Today, the Search Console is not working. There is no info in the Search Analytics. There are no Site Maps (even after hitting the Refresh Site Maps button.
    5. I check Search Console setup window and only the blue button at the top (De-Authorize Account) seems to be active. No Search Console Profile info, etc.

    I’ve had RankMathSEO installed for a while and I really like it EXCEPT that the Search Console section never seems to work – at least not consistently. Why is this so hard to implement? I would appreciate having a permanent fix/solution.
    Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Hello,

    Thank you for contacting the support and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

    Assuming you are using the latest version of all the plugins and the themes (please update if not yet), it would seem like a conflict with one of the plugins or the theme you are using.

    To determine that, please follow this troubleshooting guide:

    Only the site admin would know and your users won’t be affected by this troubleshooting.

    Please let us know if you find the culprit else I would recommend using the official Site Kit plugin by Google for now while we work on a revamped version of the Search Console. You can disable the Search Console module within Rank Math in the meantime at WordPress Dashboard > Rank Math > Dashboard.

    Hope that helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need our assistance with anything else.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.