1. This problem comes and goes. I set up the Search Console by verifying my account: https://www.snowflowermusic.com/store/.
2. I’ve entered the authentification code.
3. 13 days ago my site was listed in the Search Console dropdown box. I chose it and everything seemed to work tho I was not getting any info from Google thru RankMathSEO. Instructions saying I should try the “manual” method. Did not work either.
4. Today, the Search Console is not working. There is no info in the Search Analytics. There are no Site Maps (even after hitting the Refresh Site Maps button.
5. I check Search Console setup window and only the blue button at the top (De-Authorize Account) seems to be active. No Search Console Profile info, etc.
I’ve had RankMathSEO installed for a while and I really like it EXCEPT that the Search Console section never seems to work – at least not consistently. Why is this so hard to implement? I would appreciate having a permanent fix/solution.
Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.
You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.