I have rich snippets enabled in Rang Math. When testing the the markup in the Google markup testing tools there seems to be no problem just 3 minor warnings.
however I get the following warnings in Google search console:
* Invalid value type for field “availability”
** Missing field “priceValidUntil”
** Missing field “brand”
* Missing field “aggregateRating”
* Missing field “review”
* Missing field “priceCurrency”
* Invalid price format in property “price”
* Missing field “url”
** Missing field “sku”
Not all products affected with all warnings.
* = field exists in markup but can not be validated by google search console (however the markup testing tool has no problems to validate it and shows no warnings
** = field not existing in Markup, maybe a good idea to add it ?
is there anything I can do about it? any idea what is causing it?
The ticket ‘search console: Invalid value "availability"’ is closed to new replies.