in the last day or so, when I checked the 301s I had created – they no longer work. (They don’t seem to be effected on my other site, which has nearly the same plugins ect. they fully work)
they are all exact redirects, and were working previously.
eg: https://thenosebag.com/lincoln-pig-oil–sulphur-2460-p.asp should redirect to https://thenosebag.shop/lincoln-pig-oil-sulphur/ but does not. it gets a blank page and the only change to the url is that it changes .com to shop
Rank Math 184.108.40.206, woocommerce 3.7.1
I tried rolling back rank math to 220.127.116.11 (and have not re-upgraded) but this didnt resolve the issue
The ticket ‘Redirects not working’ is closed to new replies.