I download Rank math and updated a blog post with a different URL….
I put the new URL into the redirection from the old one.
It caused that blog post to throw a 500 internal server error. I contacted Siteground, who could only see that it was the Rank math plug in.
They deactivated the plug in and my post came back.
Then I tried to turn the plug in back on and trash the redirect, but even then it still shows the blog post with a 500 error.
I can only get rid of this by deactivating rank math. I am enjoying rank math so I’m hoping there’s something that can be done.
I’d love to know what I’m doing wrong with the redirect as well…
You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.