Thank you for contacting Rank Math and bringing your concern to our attention. I’m sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.
Could you share the affected URL in the Sensitive Data section for us to check it further?
It is completely secure, and only our support staff has access to that section.
Thank you, and looking forward to your update.
I have updated the sensitive data as requested. Can you please check further?
Thank you for getting in touch and I am extremely sorry about the trouble this might have caused.
Your site is actually set to noindex, here is a screenshot: https://i.rankmath.com/yeQfSv
Please go through the following settings:
1. Make sure the page/post is not selected as ‘noindex’ in WP > Pages/Posts > Your Post > Advanced Tab in Rank Math.
2. Ensure that the noindex is not selected for Global or Pages/Posts meta:
3. Head to WordPress dashboard > Settings > Reading and make sure you have not checked the option to discourage search engines from indexing your site
If they are all set correctly, try to validate your URL(s) in GSC again and let us know
We really look forward to helping you.
I checked and everything is set up correctly.
Moreover, the rest of the content on the site also appears correctly.
Only this page with issue.
The same goes for the terminal settings of
Thank you for keeping in touch with us.
May I ask if you have re-submitted your link to GSC?
If you are still seeing this issue, could you please clear your site cache as well as your browser cache and submit the link to the GSC again?
Let me know how it goes.
This problem has been around for a few days and Google is reporting it
I’m sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.
I’ve checked your site, and it seems to be already indexed as well as in your page’s source attached in the designated Sensitive Data section.
In this case, after following the steps above and resubmitting your sitemap to GSC, you may need for a few days for Google to recrawl your website.
I hope that helps. Thank you, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
Peace. I have three questions.
1 Did I get it right that the non-index tag no longer exists on this page?
2. Pages that do not appear in the index, such as a cart and checkout, can they automatically not appear on the site map?
3. Google says about a few hundred pages from my site that were crawled but not indexed. This is about the amount of posts that are similar in their structure to the other posts, it is not clear why they are not included. They also appear in Google search results. Google has been saying for several days what an unclear error the verification is disabled due to changes in the index (אימות הבעיות מושבת באופן זמני עקב שינויים שעתידים להיערך בדוח). How is it treated anyway? Thanks in advance
1. Yes, you can view the screenshot attached in the sensitive Data section about your page source. If you’re using Chrome you can do this with a right-click and then click on “View Page Source”, or select “View” in the top menu bar, then “Developer” > “View Source”.
2. For the pages that should not appear in your Sitemap, please ensure that you have set them separately as noindex in the editor to exclude them in your sitemap.
3. If Google Search Console marked them as noindex, please ensure that they are already indexed in the editor and the page’s source. For these pages you are referring to, it would be best to provide a screenshot of the error or example URLs to check further.
I hope that helps. Thank you, and looking forward to your update.
I am sorry but the screenshots you shared both redirect to the related post.
To share screenshots, please use a tool such as https://imgbb.com
According to your previous reply, you said the posts appear in search results.
They also appear in Google search results. Google has been saying for several days what an unclear error the verification is disabled due to changes in the index (אימות הבעיות מושבת באופן זמני עקב שינויים שעתידים להיערך בדוח).
This seems to be an issue with Google and hopefully it should resolve soon. You can also try resubmitting your sitemap to see if Google will crawl and update your URLs meta
Looking forward to helping you.
I see only now. It comes from a plugin that redirects the address to similar addresses and the image may have been deleted so it redirects you to a related post – I will try to do it again.
Since your sitemap is currently being cached: https://i.rankmath.com/TPg3dj ,can you please follow these steps?
1. Flush the Sitemap cache by following this video screencast:
2. Exclude the Sitemap files of the Rank Math plugin in your caching plugin. The cache could be via a plugin or from the server. For plugins or Cloudflare, please follow this article: https://rankmath.com/kb/exclude-sitemaps-from-caching/
Once this is done, you should remove any submitted sitemap on your GSC and resubmit only the main sitemap file:
/sitemap_index.xml. This will make Google crawl your pages again and since they are set to index, this will update the issues you are currently facing. Ensure to give it sometime to crawl
That should fix the issue. Please let me know if that does not. We are here to assist.
I did the whole process and saw two problems.
1. The warning still exists on the pages that are not included.
2. The number of pages that Google was able to read in the index is significantly lower than the actual number of pages on the site.
Is it expected to be corrected automatically, or can I do something on my part to promote the repair?
You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.