Thank you for contacting Rank Math and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.
Which version of Rank math are you using? Please ensure you are up to date with the latest version then try reconnecting your site. You can also head over to Rank math > General Settings > Analytics and click on Update cache manually. Let us know if this helps.
Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
Hi, thanks for the response.
I confirmed that I have the latest version.
When I clicked on Update Data Manually, it was fetching for over 30 minutes but nothing happened when it finished. No numbers showing.
I then tried to reconnect but no change. Anything else I can do?
Yea same problem have also on my website! How can we fix that??, I try everything
Looks like there is some issue with it. I have tried to reconnect and I can select the website but no options for the property. I tried putting html tag in under webmaster tools and no joy. Also doesn’t seem to be saving properly. I keep getting there are unsaved changes.
There does seem to have been an update in GA though, would this be the reason?
i have a same trouble. No data on Analytics since i buy version PRO.
Same here – I started using RankMath last week and haven’t had any Search Console/Analytics data appear at all. Following this thread…
Also same problem!
Analytics Database is zero, also update data manually fething nothing. Search Console/Analytics data empty nothing to show.
Also I have a lot off errors in my database it says gsc table does not excist.
So I have there wil be an quik fix.
Rank Math just released an update, I installed it and now I see some data! but, it seems to be off – doesn’t match what I see in my search console and it doesn’t seem to update correctly (I used the manual data update). Any tips or ideas on what else can be done?
To everyone experiencing this issue: try installing the latest Rank Math version, reconnect the search console and analytics, and update data manually. This will hopefully show some numbers at least.
Thank you for contacting the support.
Can you please update the free and the PRO plugins to the latest versions?
and then please follow these steps:
If you are not seeing any data inside your Analytics module, this guide might help you.
A. Pre-check List
1. You should not be using Google Analytics v4 or Matomo Analytics.
2. Update to the latest version of Rank Math Free & PRO
3. Ensure that you are logged in to your paid account:
4. Disconnect and reconnect your account from inside WordPress:
B. Refresh Tokens
1. Please delete RankMath’s app from here:
2. Re-create tables by clicking WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Re-create database Tablebutton.
3. Reconnect the account inside Rank Math by clicking here and ensure that you approve all the permission notices that shows up:
WP Dashboard >> Rank Math >> General Settings >> Analytics tab, and click the
4. Let the process complete and it might take around 30 minutes.
5. Now head over to WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Rebuild Index for Analyticsbutton.
6. Please check if the data shows up here:
If that does not help, please paste the data from here:
WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Rebuild Index for Analyticsbutton
We really look forward to helping you.
You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.