Thank you for contacting Rank Math and bringing your concern to our attention. I’m sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.
Let’s try deleting old imported data and start the fresh data fetch. Please follow these steps.
1. Head over to WP Dashboard >> Rank Math >> Tools & Status and click the ‘Rebuild Index’ button https://i.rankmath.com/kecLYK
2. Head over to WP Dashboard >> Rank Math >> General Settings >> Analytics tab, and click the ‘Delete Data’ button and then click the ‘Update Data Manually’ https://i.rankmath.com/fvcsbF
3. It will start the new data fetch from Google. You can reload the page to see the notice related to the import process.
4. Once the process is complete. Please recheck the Analytics page.
I hope that helps. Thank you, and looking forward to your update.
Thanks for reply, i already follow these steps by reading previous articles but still same issue.
Thank you for contacting the support and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.
Please follow these steps:
If you are not seeing any data inside your Analytics module, this guide might help you.
A. Pre-check List
1. You should not be using Google Analytics v4 or Matomo Analytics
2. Update to the latest version of Rank Math Free & PRO
3. Ensure that you are logged in to your paid account:
4. Disconnect and reconnect your account from inside WordPress:
B. Refresh Tokens
1. Please delete RankMath’s app from here:
2. Re-create tables by clicking WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Re-create database Tablebutton.
3. Reconnect the account inside Rank Math by clicking here and ensure that you approve all the permission notices that shows up:
WP Dashboard >> Rank Math >> General Settings >> Analytics tab, and click the
4. Let the process complete and it might take around 30 minutes.
5. Now head over to WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Rebuild Index for Analyticsbutton.
6. Please check if the data shows up here:
If that does not help, please paste the data from here:
WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > System Status and click the
Copy System Info to Clipboardbutton
We really look forward to helping you.
I have updated the sensitive data as requested. Can you please check further?
Please see attached system info in Sensitive data.
Also note that we are using free version, not paid version.
We just released a new update of the free version 1.0.56
Can you ensure your plugin is up to date?
Once you updated can you re-try the steps given and see if it works out?
I also see some tables not created. Can you do this:
WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the Re-create database Table
Do let us know. Looking forward to helping you.
I see the option
1. Re-create Missing Database Tables
For Re-create database Table
2. I am using FIXAR theme from theme forest, please let me know if there any compatibility issue with theme.
I like your quick response to solve the issues, i planning to buy pro version, if everything works well on our website.
Did it work for you once you re-create missing tables?
I would suggest contacting the theme developer and with them.
As long as the requirement is fulfilled, you would be able to run Rank Math on your site. Here is a link to the requirement: https://rankmath.com/kb/requirements/
I hope this resolves your issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.