I have amazon affiliate site and I don’t sell the product directly, I only recommend the product to site viewer.
M using WooCommerce with Rankmath and facing the below issue in Google Search Console.
1. Missing field “brand”
2. Missing field “review”
3. Missing field “aggregateRating”
4. No global identifier provided (e.g, gtin,mpn,isbn)
1. To fix the “brand” warning, I already tried this option WordPress Dashboard > Rank Math > General Settings > WooCommerce > select Brand option. But no solution found.
2. I don’t have “review and aggregateRating” from customer and I also disable the “Enable reviews” option from WordPress > WooCommerce > Settings > Products. And I need to disable this option.
4. For fixing gtin,mpn,isbn through this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/product-gtin-ean-upc-isbn-for-woocommerce/, I require codes for same. That is not possible for me.
Pls suggest how can I disable these above options through RankMath.
The ticket ‘Missing field issue in Google Search Console’ is closed to new replies.