I went through the troubleshooting procedure, and as soon as I entered that the problem went away. I changed to the 2019 theme, re-activated all plugins one at a time, and it was still working well. Then I realized that I was looking at the Rank Math area in the WordPress Editor environment, and no longer at the one shown in the new Elementor integration. I then looked at the Elementor Rank Math SEO tab, and that’s still showing the incorrect keyword and content info.
So, I went through the troubleshooting procedure…again. This time I enabled only Elementor and Rank Math, and the error is there, so the problem appears to be related to the new ‘integration’ with Elementor. The linked screenshot shows that on the same page the Elementor SEO tab and the Rank Math report in the WP Editor are quite different.
I’ve created a Temp Login for you.
The ticket ‘Keywords and Content miscounted’ is closed to new replies.