Hi. I have a site wich is set to index Pages and Woocommerce Products in the general settings. But i discovered that all my products and pages had NO Index and i had to activate one by one. I deleted tanscient and others from status & tools but it didn´t fixed this issue. Even i have another website (without WooCommerce) and this has never happened.
Now when i create a new page or product it still has the NO index by default, i hate it.
I checked many times the settings but everything seems to be perfect. Even sitemap is good set so i don´t know what to do.
Thanks a lot
The ticket ‘I´m getting No index by default’ is closed to new replies.