Hi there RankMath team.
With the new update I’m really excited about the potential of pro coming out. Good work! However, with my update there seems to be some issues.
The first issue we discovered was that the auto fetching the data did not work. I needed to manually fetch. Okay no big deal. Then when it finally did fetch the data seems to be misrepresented. It stated for example that I had 19 keywords in the top 3 positions, but then when I hovered over the graph, there was only 1. And at the bottom of the page “REst of keywords” were only showing two. Then to make things weirder the total keywords under SEO performance was 1.
We tried a bunch of different purging and caching, and nothing worked. Now also my Search traffic does not show up and is not representing the stats on my actual google analytics page.
Link to images in sensitive data.
The ticket ‘Date is not appearing correctly in new analytics’ is closed to new replies.