When I redirect a page, I fill in the source url then I fill in the destination url. Example of destination url : “https://www.wtcmp.com/actualites/”
So, in the “Redirection” tab of Rankmath I put, in the destination url, by writing: “actualites/”.
The problem is that when I save, there is a bug because the destination url changes to : “http://actualites/”.
So it’s very problematic because this new url doesn’t exist.
I made a little video to show you : https://www.loom.com/share/fad988af98f242d4959a8dcf28154d3d
Sorry for my english because I’m french and I never speak english.
Thank you in advance for your help
The ticket ‘Bug sur Source URLs’ is closed to new replies.