BlogPosting rich snippet / schema missing on ALL posts after YOAST migration

  • Hi,

    After YOASTSEO migration our posts has NOT the BlogPosting schema. Only shows WebSite and BreadCrumb schemas.

    I discover I need to UPDATE the posts and clear cache then you can found the BlogPosting schema with the https://search.google.com/structured-data/ tool…..

    But I have more than 12.000 posts… so… how can I update ALL posts fast or fix this issue?

    Regards

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • On the post list edit.php if the post shows “UPDATE YOUR POST” then there is no schema active….. how can update 12k posts fast enough to get all the rankmath data needs?

    I tried to do “fast edit” but this doesnt work…. no schema, no seo on-page %, etc…..

    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting Rank Math and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

    I am afraid that we do not have a bulk update option to help in this use case. To fix this, I would suggest that you follow this tutorial: https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/294575/how-to-force-update-all-posts-after-import

    I hope this info helps. Thank you.

    ​​​​​​​

    Tried sorry but doesnt work.

    How many time will take to me manually updating 12.000 posts?

    Any other idea to fix this mess?

    Problem is worst than I thought…. not only schema…. mostly ALL configuration is not present… this is a real big mess.

    Hello,

    In an upcoming update, we will be automating the addition of the Article and blogPosting Schema Markup for the older articles as well. The update will be released in this week.

    For the configuration, what’s not imported?

    Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

    Apreciate the update but I think rich snippets are not the only thing missing…..

    *************************************************************
    This is a screenshot from a post BEFORE POST UPDATE:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f9oZ2S8-ToUmjVJEHpPzaVFPbJIs5gfH/view

    CUSTOM FIELDS BEFORE POST UPDATE:
    rank_math_focus_keyword => “keyword from post”
    rank_math_pillar_content => on
    rank_math_primary_category => empty

    *************************************************************
    This is a screenshot from a post after POST UPDATE:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pK-yh6T3KDW-1JfXcpb6Nl84JtXH-XRa/view

    CUSTOM FIELDS AFTER POST UPDATE:
    rank_math_description => “text from post”
    rank_math_facebook_enable_image_overlay => off
    rank_math_facebook_image_overlay => play
    rank_math_focus_keyword => “keyword from post”
    rank_math_internal_links_processed => 1
    rank_math_permalink => “permalink from post”
    rank_math_pillar_content => on
    rank_math_primary_category => 0
    rank_math_rich_snippet => article
    rank_math_seo_score => 84
    rank_math_snippet_article_type => BlogPosting
    rank_math_snippet_event_type => Event
    rank_math_snippet_jobposting_unpublish => on
    rank_math_snippet_music_type => MusicGroup
    rank_math_snippet_product_instock => on
    rank_math_snippet_recipe_instruction_type => SingleField
    rank_math_snippet_review_best_rating => 5
    rank_math_snippet_review_location => bottom
    rank_math_snippet_review_shortcode => [rank_math_review_snippet]
    rank_math_snippet_review_worst_rating => 1
    rank_math_twitter_card_type => summary_large_image
    rank_math_twitter_enable_image_overlay => off
    rank_math_twitter_image_overlay => play
    rank_math_twitter_use_facebook => on
    *************************************************************

    What do you think? I feel this is a real mess…. also, why you didnt store all those variables on one single custom field? postmeta database will be huge and slow for queries…..

    Regards

    I ended up finding a chrome macro to manually update more than 13k wordpress published posts… every post takes 40 seconds or more to page load, execute your javascripts, and update-saving…. so 14.000 posts x 40 seconds/post = 560.000 seconds = 160 hours aprox 1 week one computer on with the macro…. FANTASTIC!!!

    Pray for no errors and memory faults

    Hi there,

    I am glad that you found a workaround for this issue. I hope that it will complete successfully.

    These issues will hopefully be addressed in the next update.

    Let me know if you run into any other issues.

    Hello,

    Since we did not hear back from you for 15 days, we are assuming that you found the solution. We are closing this support ticket.

    If you still need assistance or any other help, please feel free to open a new support ticket, and we will be more than happy to assist.

    Thank you.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The ticket ‘BlogPosting rich snippet / schema missing on ALL posts after YOAST migration’ is closed to new replies.