Same here. However, i’m not using RankMath to install the Analytics code. I’m using the CAOS plugin to host/load locally.
I do have current analytics data when I go to Google. Just wondering why it’s not appearing here as well.
UPDATE: I actually went back to Rank Math -> General Settings -> Analytics.
I reconnected the account, then went to the bottom to Analytics Database and I clicked the Update button on the right side.
It’s currently fetching data and it’s showing up as the data is retrieved. Hopefully this helps you.
Thank you for contacting the support.
Can you please update the free and the PRO plugins to the latest versions?
and then please follow these steps:
If you are not seeing any data inside your Analytics module, this guide might help you.
<h2>A. Pre-check List</h2>
1. You should not be using Google Analytics v4 or Matomo Analytics.
2. Update to the latest version of Rank Math Free & PRO
3. Ensure that you are logged in to your paid account:
4. Disconnect and reconnect your account from inside WordPress:
<h2>B. Refresh Tokens</h2>
1. Please delete RankMath’s app from here:
2. Re-create tables by clicking WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Re-create database Tablebutton.
3. Reconnect the account inside Rank Math by clicking here and ensure that you approve all the permission notices that shows up:
WP Dashboard >> Rank Math >> General Settings >> Analytics tab, and click the
4. Let the process complete and it might take around 30 minutes.
5. Now head over to WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Rebuild Index for Analyticsbutton.
6. Please check if the data shows up here:
If that does not help, please paste the data from here:
WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Rebuild Index for Analyticsbutton
We really look forward to helping you.Anonymousfree
same problem in 5+ sites and the stats is not accurate… in one site there is 122K traffic and green arrow going up with 122k traffic?
let me wait for a week.
I use manual CRON running TWICE and HOUR
That is every 30 MINs
- This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by .
Own of a Business licence here.
I have the problem that the section ‘Google Analytics’ is (almost) empty. There is a green dot, and I can only see ‘Search Traffic’ and only ‘No Data’ (Overall Optimization).
I also have the problem that I can only have one focus keyword in ‘WP Dashboard’ > ‘User’ > ‘Rank Math’ > ‘General’ > Edit Snippet’. Any extra entry is discarded. Shouldn’t I be able to have multiple focus keywords?
Things I’ve tried:
1. As suggested in several threads in Rank Math’s forum, I’ve tried reconnecting to Google (as well as readding permissions) and ‘Re-create Tables’ and ‘Rebuild Index’ in ‘Status and Tools’.
2. Checking whether or not a theme/plugin conflict with Rank Math with the suggested ‘Health Check’ plugin – all is fine.
All help is appreciated. Please help!
You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.