Hi there. I already have had the strip category base set on my website.
All pages on the site generally look like this:
This is for blog posts and pages. Products have the /shop/ inserted, but products are FINE in this particular case.
The majority of the blog posts and pages are still correct as well.
The ONLY ones I’m having issues with are where I added categories to the parent a couple of days ago. Our best page on the site SEO wise is our Women who Wrestle page here:
You will see on this page all of the ladies flowing below. I read somewhere that SEO works better if you tell Google what the pages are about by doing a hierarchy.
Thus, I set EACH of the women on that page to the parent of Women Who Wrestle.
My issue now is that the links have changed from this: (as one example:
Thankfully, everything is redirecting fine. The only thing is the URL is not very “pretty” so to speak.
Everywhere else on the site is working fine as I have not set anymore parents to any other postings just yet. However, before I do, I want to make sure it’s not going to show up in the URL itself.
That’s what I’m looking to prevent happening if you know an easy way to do so.
You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.