We have been experiencing ‘random’ 404 errors on our Woocommerce since adding RankMath. We are not sure exactly what causes them, but re-saving permalinks (settings -> permalinks) seems to fix the problem.
However, we do not know when there is a problem until someone tells us or we visit ourselves. 🙁
We think it happens when cache is purged, a new category is added &/or other updates (such as adding/updating plugins, woocommerce settings etc) but we cannot pinpoint exactly. It’s really frustrating and concerning.
Some Relevant Settings:
* Rank Math > General settings > Redirections: Auto post redirect = ON
* Rank Math > Links > Strip category base = OFF
* Rank Math > Woocommerce > Remove base = OFF
* Rank Math > Woocommerce > Remove category base = ON
* Rank Math > Woocommerce > Remove parent slugs = OFF
* Settings > Permalinks > Common settings: = Custom Structure – /%category%/%postname%/
You must be logged in to reply to this ticket.