Thank you for contacting the support and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.
Please follow these steps:
If you are not seeing any data inside your Analytics module, this guide might help you.
A. Pre-check List
1. You should not be using Google Analytics v4 or Matomo Analytics.
2. Update to the latest version of Rank Math Free & PRO
3. Ensure that you are logged in to your paid account:
4. Disconnect and reconnect your account from inside WordPress:
B. Refresh Tokens
1. Please delete RankMath’s app from here:
2. Delete the cache of already imported data from here:
WP Dashboard > Rank Math > General Settings & Analytics > Delete Data
3. Re-create tables by clicking WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Re-create database Tablebutton.
4. Reconnect the account inside Rank Math by clicking here and ensure that you approve all the permission notices that shows up:
WP Dashboard >> Rank Math >> General Settings >> Analytics tab, and click the
5. Let the process complete and it might take around 30 minutes.
6. Now head over to WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > Database Tools and click the
Rebuild Index for Analyticsbutton.
7. Please check if the data shows up here:
If that does not help, please paste the data from here:
WP Dashboard > Rank Math > Status & Tools > System Status and click the
Copy System Info to Clipboardbutton
We really look forward to helping you.
No replies were found here.
The ticket ‘Analytics Data Not Showing? READ HERE!’ is closed to new replies.